Collagen Matcha Coconut Chia Pudding
Take your chia pudding to the next level with this delicious, healthy, antioxidant packed recipe. Great for breakfast, lunch, as a snack, or for dessert.
Made with Wholy Dose's matcha collagen powder, it’ll give you a skin, hair, immunity, energy, and wellness boost.
– 1 scoop or packet, Wholy Dose MATCHA Beauty Superfood Powder
– 2 tbsp, chia seeds
– 1 tbsp, honey or agave (optional)
– 1.5 cup, almond milk (or milk of choice)
– Toppings of choice
*If you like your matcha latte on the milkier side, add more milk
1. Soak chia seeds in a bowl of water for 15-30 minutes
2. Mix MATCHA Beauty Superfood Powder with milk, until completely dissolved (you can use a large bowl or jug)
3. Stir in chia seeds and honey, split into 2 jars
4. Place lid on jars, stir
5. Refrigerate overnight
6. Before eating, give it a quick stir and add more milk if needed
7. Top with fresh fruit, coconut shreds, mixed nuts, honey (or your toppings of choice)